Sunday, May 24, 2009

NIAT: part two

Few weeks ago I wrote about humans' intentions (NIAT)

This is one thing that I just do not understand about human and its characteristics

Why if one human wants to do something the one would not put [his] best effort to do it in upmost perfection...but again ... who is judging???

This time i would like to point out (target: with my sniper riffle) on the welfare department in Malaysia... (Ministry of Women, family..mouthfull) (I would like to give a new name to them "Ministry of Betterliving & Caring" if they really want to change to a result oriented ministry)

We all assume or some dont even bother to care that the welfare department always take care of those unfortunate human beings... well guys U are WRONG! They look caring but no results and only those in the 'market' knows about it...unspoken truth!

Recently there was a case bout the welfare department want to take off some funds from the disabled if there have astro/tv at their homes... nonsense!

(Matters still unsettle and 'they' are suffering still!)

Now I heard that there are some 'homes' either for under privilege kids or orphans DO NOT receive the proper aids from the welfare department.

NOW…. Why is that???

Oh Yeah for your information… to makes matters worse... In the ‘market’ the non-muslim homes get less or none from the welfare to compare to those muslim homes!!!

I hate when humans forget their NIAT in life

Must we differentiate between one muslim kid to a non-muslim kid if your NIAT is to help a Kid!

I will be very very angry when things like this happen and guys .... I will do my best to change this mindset in the relevant ministries or government agencies...

I will do something bout this very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment