Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Productive & Balance Life

It was a very good and productive morning for me today...

I sent my son back to his nanny (punjabi family) and his on his way to better english, hindi/punjabi and on his way to be a bollywood superstar!

At 11am i went to Tourism Malaysia checking on my long due answer from the ministry on their confirmation in participating in our hot air balloon fiesta tht will be held IN 12 MORE WORKING DAYS!!!

At 12pm i went 'bulldozing' a 5 star hotel hoping to meet its GM (a close friend have brief the GM on my intentions) to discuss possibility of appointing them as our official hotel for the balloon fiesta (www.myballoonfiesta.com)!

I was lucky... he was in!

We chat for about 15min before we shook hands on our mutual agreement and i confirm at the 16th minute for the hotel to be our official hotel and we were working on details in promoting the events and develop a news worthy stories for keeping the momentum up for the fiesta... and tomorrow at 10am we are meeting again with My partner, Khairudin to discuss on the details....

In my last post i mentioned about ones' sincerity in life...

good intentions + sincereness + fast actions = productive and balance life

I pray that all meetings in my country one day soon will be like today!

InsyaAllah...

sf signing off at 2.07am; 3/3/09

No comments:

Post a Comment