Wednesday, March 11, 2009

8 March

8th March 2009

Today we celebrate the International Women’s Day

Today WOMEN are acknowledged…

Today WOMEN are heard…

Today WOMEN are honored and awarded for their contributions to women, society, nations, etc…

Today we respect WOMEN!

Tomorrow is another Day …

In 1999, 2000 and 2001 ive organised a conference on Women on this day, 8th March...
But conferences on WOMEN around the world is useless if it ends at that...
How I wish...


How I wish
WOMEN will be acknowledged forever…

How I wish
WOMEN’s voice will be heard always…

How I wish
WOMEN will always be honored and awarded by men everyday…

How I wish
WOMEN will be respected forever


How I wish
World Leaders especially OIC Leaders could spare some time in their so called busy schedule and pause for a while and think about WOMEN and children around the world especially in Palestine that are suffering and dying as a result of a men’s greed!


How I wish
They will be more Women like Mother Teresa…
(Mother Teresa was born Agnes Gonxha Bajaxhiu:1910-1997)

How I wish
WOMEN one day will make this world a better world

How I wish
what wish would not just be a wish…


-sf
This is the second time I’m writing this as the first time when I tried to published on my blog… on the next page came out is error on internet connections..then ofcourse my post went missing! Thanks a million to the ‘most reliable internet provider in malaysia’

No comments:

Post a Comment