Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sad Story, Good Story and 'The Awakening' Stories

It has been a long time since i last blog...

Other than me being busy with work, etc... lots of things been hapening for this past 2 months...


Sad Story:

My father in law has been hospitalised since May in 4 dif hopitals. Please read my
past blog for details... he passed away on the after being 2 months in a koma. He did open his eyes and trying to talk on his last days...

He passed away calmly and without no more sufferings ... he is in a better place now and will be take care by the Creator.

He is a wonderful man with the most pure heart!

My prayers for him forever...


Good Story:

My business is picking up but concentrating internationally

I guess the CREATOR has appoint my father in-law to be my family guardian angel
:)


The 'Awakening' Stories:

Story 1:

My coz bro was 'kidnapped' last few weeks ago!

Cut long story short he was trying to help a gal chased by 3 man with parangs and got beaten up and kidnapped and dunno what else happen.... the mom received a very shocking and scary sms at the later day... our whole big family was just stunned with the incident...

With all the prayers he was 'sent' back and warned...

I really hope it ends there!

Story 2:

A friend was chased by 4 parang men in kelana jaya recently...thank god she manage to scream and woke the neighbours that lead to the men ran back to their car...


Story 3:

I was driving nearby the KL Sentral and suddenly a car infront of me bang a 'kapchai' (standard cheap bike) and then 4 guys came out from the car and beat the hell out of the motorist...


there are so many stories just this 2 months but there are just too many of them...

Malaysia is becoming doom?! (tun dm also mentioned in his blog last month)

Not enought with economy crisis ... the criminal cases also have increased!

Malaysia is doomed.... help god...pls help us!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks,Bi. That was very sweet about what you said about my father. He will be your angel, always. Thanks for being there for me and my dad.

    ReplyDelete