Thursday, February 12, 2009

Veni...Vedi...Vici...

I came... I saw ... I conquered...

Famous motto of a great emperor....

But that was then...

There are no more world to be conquered....

But there are plenty of issues to be 'conquered' and resolved

Today...NOW....Leaders should have these motto:

I heard.... I studied.... I act, promptly!

Leaders .... may it be a leader of a family, a company, an agency, a ministry or even a country should live with this principal.

Inputs should be heard from all levels and from all angles...

Inputs should be studied and comments on those inputs should come from various resources...

Action Plans should be then implemented and monitored; and

Evaluations should be done and best practices should be then implement.... and the circle continues...

I would like to congratulate President OBAMA for trying to make CHANGES for the betterment of lifes...

"I understand these concerns, but I'm confident that we can do things differently and better...'' As president, he said, he expects "to be judged'' by its success.

This is a statement of a true leader!

BUT i do hope that he cares for the fate of the Palestinians and other countries that genuinely need serious help and do not aspect any commercial gains like the past 'president of the world'

No comments:

Post a Comment